Tuesday 11 January 2011

Never Give Up

I know what God wants me to do. I know the calling He has on my life and I am in constant pursuit of that call. I went to college in London and have recently found that God has a plan for my life that I never imagined a year ago. It's amazing how we try so hard to run away from something that God has said, 'You, my child CAN do this!' If He has put it on my heart to do it, I can pursue it and succeed! Lately, the Lord has been telling me to not worry, just hold on. There's so much I want to do and so much I want to see. I know that my life is not meant to be lived at home but to be lived in the world that He created for me to dwell in. In the process I am to spread His word. Bible college...thats my next goal before grad school and I will achieve it!! Through Christ NOTHING is impossible!!!!!!!! He's given all the tools already, there's no need to fear the unknown!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment